Thursday 3 February 2011

I have recently started reading a book on coco chanel called- coco chanel the legend and the life by justine Picardie. While reading, it has intreaged me to learn more about coco and her lifestyle, I came across this video showing the inside of her apartment which looks how I would of imagined it from the discription in the book. Justine mentions in the book while at the chanel head quarters in rue cambon, Paris, interveiwing a worker there that you can feel chanels presence and sometimes hear footsteps along the corridor of her apartment. I have always wanted to visit the chanel shop and intend on doing so in the near future, just being there would be a great priviledge and would inspire me so much more to continue on my path to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment